Sunday, February 26, 2012

Marble-icious

I love this technique so much! It takes forever to do, but the outcome is always gorgeous! I think it took even longer today because this cold is really kicking my butt. In between coughing and getting drops of nail polish everywhere, and the smell of the nail polish making me sneeze...it was a real task.  Really, I just wanted an excuse to use my new favorite blue again ^^ The colors I used were Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away! and Coral Reef, and China Glaze - Liquid Leather, topped of with SV.

Flashy

No Flashy

In sunlight

Please forgive my terribly dry cuticles. I am planning to get some cuticle oil/cream soon to help them out. My skin isn't quite used to the dry weather here and my skin is screaming for moisture. 

What is your favorite type of design for your nails? I love this one because it is so forgiving and its a fun and different design on each nail :) By the way... tax refund just came in. I am thinking some new nail polish goodies. What colors/brands would you recommend? 

That's all for today, lovely nail-philes! 

-Jacqueline, Polished To Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment