Thursday, February 16, 2012

Essie!

Valentine's day has come and gone, and left behind a great many new goodies for me ^^ I had a wonderful two days with the boyfriend who had to put up with a quite a bit of nail talk. I got some Sally Hansen Gel Cutitle Remover and now my cuticles are looking much better.

I became insanely giddy when my Wal-Mart had specific colors of Essie on clearance for $5.00. I grabbed some and begged my boyfriend to get me some others. It is quite exciting to get a deal on your favorite brands ;) I plan on getting some swatches done asap. I think its very apparent that China Glaze is my favorite brand, but Essie is definitely second. It would probably be tied for first if it were a bit more affordable. I still have my eyes set on CG - For Audrey and some CG holos. I love some sparkle ^^

For now, here is another of my favorite manicures. I think this may be in my top 3.

Base: Pure Ice - Super Star, tips: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, and Stripe Rite for the zebra print

Also, feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! I want to learn all I can and share the knowledge. What is your favorite polish? Brand and color :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment