Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Staying up until midnight to post my fresh V-day mani ^^ Took quite a while to decide what I wanted to do, since there are so many options to go with, thanks to all the new wonderful polishes and nail art pens the boyfriend surprised me with :D Will have to get around to doing some swatches soon. Went to Rite-Aid today and got some new goodies for myself as well. I think my next investment will be Sally Hansen's Cuticle Remover because my cuticles need some definite TLC.

Base: Prisma Luminous Color - No Name (pink), accent color: Revlon - Mon Cherry (a very nicely scented polish), tips: Pure Ice - Super Star, topped off with Seche Vite
 
 I also gave my cousin a new mani as well after the trip to Rite-Aid. She is my most favorite person to practice on :) She is obsessed with zebra print so here is her request:

Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pink Boa (very thin formula, took about 3 coats to opaque), tips: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, stripes: Stripe Rite

I think it turned out pretty well, though I think I need to practice a bit more on the zebra print. Her fingers are just so tiny. Well, until the next post, goodnight nail fanatics!

-Jacqueline, Polished To Obsession




No comments:

Post a Comment