Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh to find the time...

Wow, have I ever been busier than these last few days? I think not. I have been running back and forth between the boyfriend's place and mine and going to my cousin's 17th birthday party... its been a mess, or more to the point, my nails have been a mess. I haven't had the time to sit down and do them properly in the past four days. It has been driving me crazy. I managed to finally swatch Essie - Bahama Mama. It is a gorgeous color! Like a raisin-ish crimson jelly. I love beautiful deep reds like this, but I was a bit upset with the application. It was very streaky and I used 3 coats and still saw light areas that didn't get covered well. I layered the accent finger with Essie - A Cut Above from the Luxeffects line (loooove it!).






Normal lighting

Bright lighting

I am sorry for the lack of a natural lighting picture, but it has been snowing like crazy lately and I really don't want to freeze to death trying to get a picture that will satisfy my awful obsessive mind with the need for perfection lol

I will try to get a mani done and try something I haven't tried before ^^ Until then, have fun painting!

- Jacqueline, Polished To Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment