Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crazy and Loud

Again, sorry for the lack of posts this last week...life just keeps draining me of all energy and I get my nails painted and then lack the will to actually post them. Gotta love my job >.> I have been spending a lot more time at the boyfriend's house because he officially asked me to move in ^^ I haven't moved in yet, but hopefully soon. Just working out the details ;)

So, I was thinking of doing something crazy and loud to my nails...something I haven't done before since I am trying to find new ideas, and I stumbled across a design that I thought was fun.

Without Flash

With Flash

Sunlight

*1 Coat China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
* 2 Coats Pure Ice - Super Star (White)
*2 Coats Revlon - Mon Cherry 
*Stripe Rite - Black for Zebra Print stripes
* 2 Coats Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Showgirl Chic (Glitter Stripe)

I wore it to work and posted it on my Facebook and had quite a few comments of how it reminded people of the Red Queen's dress from Alice in Wonderland. I quite loved it. It is the loudest design I have done yet. I love Zebra print a lot and I want to try more designs using that element. I am also going to attempt a Cheetah print soon. 

Well, that's all I have for today. What is your favorite animal print? Are you tired of seeing animal print in general? Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions :) Until next time, keep on polishing!

-Jacqueline, Polished To Obsession

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that's what I love most about nail designs...you're allowed to do things that you wouldn't normally wear on your clothing lol

      Delete